- Polyester,Polyester Blend,Spandex
- Made in USA or Imported
- Quick-drying and highly-breathable DRYRIDE Ultrawick mid-weight 200 polyester and spandex fabric construction pulls heat-robbing moisture away from the skin
- Stretch 360° fabric construction with four-way stretch provides unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole cuffs keep the sleeves locked into place; Designed for layering under or over for versatility
- Ideal for hiking or any intense activity
- Long length for wearing tucked in or loose; One-year warranty
Whether you’re a rock god or roadie, any rider on tour will dig the men’s Burton Roadie Tech Tee’s DRYRIDE performance and iconic graphics. DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight 200 fabric wicks sweat away from the body, provides UPF 50+ sun protection, and features four-way Stretch 360°, which prevents that haggard strung-out appearance after consecutive weeks on the road. Worn as a winter base layer or encore-season long sleeve, the longer-length tee with thumbhole cuffs shows its stamina with a Agion Stink-Proof finish but still, clearly, stands out in a stage dive.