- 100% Merino Wool
- QUALITY LIGHTWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool designed to be “First-On-Last-Off” active wear. Easy care technology means your wool is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this ¼ zip thermal an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Mock neck for maximum warmth. ¼ zip for adjustable venting. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 17.5 Micron Merino Wool 170 g/m2 Jersey knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Large = 8.8 oz. (249 grams). UPF Rating 32
The best of both worlds collide in the Allagash Lightweight ¼ Zip with the ability to zip up when cold and unzip when hot. Still encompassing all of the typical Merino Wool attributes, this top provides unparalleled functionality for any activity. Use it to fend off black flies with the mock neck or as a base layer on your next hike.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Minus33, a division of L. W. Packard Company, Inc. warranties our product to be free of material and manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, negligence, and insect damage is not covered by the warranty.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
If our woolen apparel does not perform to your satisfaction, return it within 30 days for a 100% refund of the purchase price.